ISO is pleased to join the Impact Management Platform as a new Partner. Effective today, ISO joins the leading international providers of sustainability standards and guidance that are coordinating efforts to mainstream the practice of impact management.
These Partners are working together via the Impact Management Platform to
- clarify and build consensus on the meaning and practice of impact management,
- work towards a complete and coherent system of impact management resources, and
- have coordinated dialogue with policymakers.
To date, the Partners have published a number of resources that reflect their consensus view of impact management. These include, among others:
- a thought piece clarifying the imperative for impact management,
- an explanation of the core management actions that allow for impact management, and
- a set of associated key terms and concepts.
As a new Partner to the Platform, ISO will work with the Partners to drive towards improved interoperability and accessibility of standards, frameworks and other resources for managing sustainability impacts.