This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2017. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 18876:2003 establishes an architecture and methodology for integrating industrial data for exchange, access and sharing. The following activities are supported:
- integrating data which may be:
- from different sources or different contexts,
- described by different models, or
- defined in different modelling languages;
- sharing data among applications through systems integration architectures;
- resolving conflict between models developed with different objectives;
- translating data between different encodings;
- translating models between different modelling languages.
The following is within the scope of ISO/TS 18876-1:2003:
- the architecture and an outline of the methodology.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2003-11
Edition: 1Number of pages: 21
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goals:
Buy this standard
|std 1 124|
|std 2 124||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.60 (Under review)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.