This document establishes principles, specifies requirements and gives guidelines:
- for designating bonds which finance eligible projects, assets and supporting expenditures as “green”;
- for managing and reporting on the use of proceeds;
- for defining, monitoring and reporting on their environmental impacts;
- for reporting to interested parties;
- for validation and verification.
This document is applicable to any issuer of bonds.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2021-09
Edition: 1Number of pages: 15
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 207/SC 4 Environmental performance evaluation
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goals:
Buy this standard
|std 1 92||PDF + ePub|
|std 2 92||Paper|
ISO 14030-1:2021Stage: 60.60
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.