This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2021. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO 9000:2015 describes the fundamental concepts and principles of quality management which are universally applicable to the following:
- organizations seeking sustained success through the implementation of a quality management system;
- customers seeking confidence in an organization's ability to consistently provide products and services conforming to their requirements;
- organizations seeking confidence in their supply chain that their product and service requirements will be met;
- organizations and interested parties seeking to improve communication through a common understanding of the vocabulary used in quality management;
- organizations performing conformity assessments against the requirements of ISO 9001;
- providers of training, assessment or advice in quality management;
- developers of related standards.
ISO 9000:2015 specifies the terms and definitions that apply to all quality management and quality management system standards developed by ISO/TC 176.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2015-09
Corrected version (fr): 2015-09
Edition: 4Number of pages: 51
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 176/SC 1 Concepts and terminology
Buy this standard
|std 1 187||PDF + ePub|
|std 2 224||PDF + ePub + Redline|
|std 3 187||Paper|
|std 4 187|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.