ISO/IEC 15961-4:2016 provides a set of application commands and their associated responses for the following functions:
- to start and stop battery assistance;
- to select and de-select a particular sensory function supported by the RFID tag;
- to set sensor parameters both initially and ongoing;
- to start and stop the sensor monitoring the environment;
- to access sensor data;
- to establish the battery status.
ISO/IEC 24753 defines the encoding rules for identifying sensors, their functions, their delivered measurements, and the processing rules for sensor data. As such, it receives commands as defined in ISO/IEC 15961-4:2016 and provides the information that is required for the appropriate responses.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2016-08
Edition: 1Number of pages: 25
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 31 Automatic identification and data capture techniques
- ICS :
- 35.040.50 Automatic identification and data capture techniques
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goal:
Buy this standard
|std 1 124|
|std 2 124||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.