ISO/TS 10303-1040:2008 specifies the application module for Process property assignment.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1040:2008:
- specification of a property of an activity;
- representation of a property of an activity;
- use of an independent property in the definition of an activity;
- items within the scope of application module Activity, ISO/TS 10303-1047;
- items within the scope of application module Foundation representation, ISO/TS 10303-1006;
- items within the scope of application module Independent property, ISO/TS 10303-1036.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2008-12Stage: International Standard confirmed [90.93]
Edition: 2Number of pages: 45
Technical Committee :ISO/TC 184/SC 4ICS :25.040.40
- RSS updates
Preview this standard in our Online Browsing Plateform (OBP)