This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2017. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/IEC 29109-7:2011 specifies elements of conformance testing methodology, test assertions, and test procedures as applicable to ISO/IEC 19794-7. ISO/IEC 19794-7 defines two data interchange formats for signature/sign time series data, one for general use and one compact format for use with smart cards and other tokens.
ISO/IEC 29109-7:2011 establishes
- test assertions of the structure of both signature/sign time series data formats as specified in ISO/IEC 19794-7 (Type A Level 1 as defined in ISO/IEC 29109-1),
- test assertions of internal consistency by checking the types of values that may be contained within each field (Type A Level 2 as defined in ISO/IEC 29109-1), and
- test assertions on the contents of data records in the signature/sign time series data formats as specified in ISO/IEC 19794-7 (Type A Level 3 as defined in ISO/IEC 29109-1).
ISO/IEC 29109-7:2011 does not establish
- tests of other characteristics of biometric products or other types of testing of biometric products (e.g. acceptance, performance, robustness, security), and
- tests of conformance of systems that do not produce ISO/IEC 19794-7 records.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2011-10
Edition: 1Number of pages: 34
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 37 Biometrics
- ICS :
- 35.240.15 Identification cards. Chip cards. Biometrics
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goal:
Buy this standard
|std 1 145|
|std 2 145||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.20 (Under review)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.