ISO/TS 10303-1280:2010-03 specifies the application module for Required resource characterized.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1280:2010-03:
- the identification of required resources;
- the association of approvals, certifications, dates, times, people, and organizations to required resources;
- the association of conditions of applicability to required resources;
- the specification of valid uses of required resources;
- the association of justification information to required resources;
- the association of properties to required resources.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2010-03Stage: International Standard confirmed [90.93]
Edition: 2Number of pages: 8
Technical Committee :ISO/TC 184/SC 4ICS :25.040.40
- RSS updates
Preview this standard in our Online Browsing Plateform (OBP)
Buy this standard
This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …