ISO/TS 13399-307:2016 specifies a concept for the design of tool items, limited to any kind end mills for indexable inserts, together with the usage of the related properties and domains of values.
ISO/TS 13399-307:2016 specifies a common way of design simplified models that contain the following:
- definitions and identifications of the design features of end mills for indexable inserts, with an association to the used properties;
- definitions and identifications of the internal structure of the 3D model that represents the features and the properties of end mills for indexable inserts.
The following are outside the scope of this part of ISO/TS 13399:
- applications where these standard data may be stored or referenced;
- concept of 3D models for cutting tools;
- concept of 3D models for cutting items;
- concept of 3D models for other tool items not being described in the scope of this International Standard;
- concept of 3D models for adaptive items;
- concept of 3D models for assembly items and auxiliary items.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2016-02
Edition: 1Number of pages: 66
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 29 Small tools
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goal:
Buy this standard
|std 1 187|
|std 2 187||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.