ISO/TS 10303-1281:2011-10 specifies the application module for Resource item characterized.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1281:2011-10:
- the identification of resource items;
- the association of approvals, certifications, dates, times, people, security classification, and other management data with resource items;
- the specification of conditions affecting the validity of information about a resource item;
- the association of documents with a resource item;
- the association of a justification with a resource item;
- the association of properties with a resource items.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2011-10Stage: Close of review [90.60]
Edition: 3Number of pages: 8
Technical Committee :ISO/TC 184/SC 4ICS :25.040.40
- RSS updates
Preview this standard in our Online Browsing Plateform (OBP)
Buy this standard
This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …