ISO/TS 10303-1307:2011-10 specifies the application module for AP239 work definition.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1307:2011-10:
- the plans and schedules for work to be performed;
- the association of task specifications with plans and schedules;
- the association of meta data with plans and schedules;
- the association of resources and outputs with plans and schedules;
- the location and quantification of planned and actual resources within a supply chain.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2011-10Stage: Withdrawal of International Standard [95.99]
Edition: 3Number of pages: 8
Technical Committee :ISO/TC 184/SC 4ICS :25.040.40
- RSS updates
Buy this standard
This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …