ISO/TR 19811:2017 covers composite cylinders and tubes to be used under the International Regulation for Transport of dangerous Goods by sea, air and land:
- with a water capacity up to 3000 l;
- with a design life greater than 15 years.
ISO/TR 19811:2017 provides:
- information on existing service life test programmes from ISO/TC 58/SC 3 member countries;
- comments (initially for internal committee use only) on similarities and differences;
- recommendations on the feasibility of harmonization and whether it would be appropriate to develop an ISO deliverable.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2017-05
Edition: 1Number of pages: 9
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 58/SC 3 Cylinder design
- ICS :
- 23.020.35 Gas cylinders
Buy this standard
|std 1 61||PDF + ePub|
|std 2 61||Paper|
ISO/TR 19811:2017Stage: 60.60
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.