ISO 41012:2017 provides guidance on sourcing and development of agreements in facility management (FM). It highlights:
· essential elements in FM sourcing processes;
· FM roles and responsibilities in sourcing processes;
· development processes and structures of typical agreement models.
ISO 41012:2017 is applicable to:
· strategic processes related to service and support functions for the core business;
· development of FM strategies;
· development of facility service provision agreements covering both public and private service demand and internal and external production/delivery options;
· development of FM information systems;
· FM education and research;
· organization development and business re-engineering processes in major types of working environments (e.g. industrial, commercial, administration, military, healthcare, accommodation).
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2017-04
Edition: 1Number of pages: 52
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 267 Facility management
- ICS :
- 03.080.10 Maintenance services. Facilities management
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goals:
Buy this standard
|std 1 187||PDF + ePub|
|std 2 187||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.