This document sets out standard conditions of tender which
- bind the employer and tenderer to behave in a particular manner,
- establish what a tenderer is required to do in order to submit a compliant tender,
- make known the evaluation criteria to tenderers, and
- establish the manner in which the employer conducts the process of offer and acceptance and provide the necessary feedback to tenderers on the outcomes of the process.
This document is intended for use in procurements relating to goods, services and construction works and disposals other than by auction.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2021-07
Edition: 2Number of pages: 71
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 59/SC 18 Construction procurement
- ICS :
- 91.010.20 Contractual aspects
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goal:
Buy this standard
|std 1 187||PDF + ePub|
|std 2 187||Paper|
ISO 10845-3:2021Stage: 60.60
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.