This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This document specifies the application module for AP239 document management.
The following are within the scope of this document:
- the identification, classification and representation of documents, both digital and non-digital and their versions and definitions;
- the assignment of properties and management information, such as dates, approvals, people and organizations to documents and files;
- the representation of predicted and observed states of documents;
- the representation of messages and envelopes for messages;
- the representation of the rights to access information about part designs, realized parts, documents, and requirements.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2023-11Stage: International Standard published [60.60]
Edition: 4Number of pages: 33
Technical Committee :ISO/TC 184/SC 4ICS :25.040.40
- RSS updates
Preview this standard in our Online Browsing Plateform (OBP)